Hello HRSSC Families,
We hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving weekend in whichever way you celebrate it…and hopefully it involved being outside in the glorious sunshine ☀️🍁
A couple of reminders for this evening.
- We are looking forward to welcoming our INTRODUCTION TO SKATING members. Have fun!
- Please remember to come by the Check In table in the Inner Lobby to verify Proof of Vaccination, Covid Daily Self Assessment, and identifying the parent/guardian in attendance.
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT & GEAR
Our orders are being processed and we will share updates once available. In the meantime, please bring along any of your own equipment that you have been using especially HELMETS (hockey, ski/snowboard) We only have a couple to share out (and yes, more were ordered for our own inventory!) even if you have had a turn borrowing our speed skating helmets. Quite a few were left at home last Tuesday and it would be sad to not be able to get on the ice.
- Please check the monitor in the lobby for your DRESSING ROOM number. Dressing Rooms are available 30 minutes before practice to allow for the SMC and HRSSC check ins.
- 7:00 – 7:30pm – INTRODUCTION *6:30pm arrival
- 7:00 – 7:45pm – FUNDAMENTALS *6:30pm arrival
- 7:30 – 8:30 PM – SHORT BLADES *7:00pm arrival
- 7:45 – 8:50 PM – LONG BLADES *7:15pm arrival
- 8:30 – 9:50 PM – ADVANCED *8:00pm arrival
Thanks for your patience and enthusiasm!! 🙂
Looking forward to seeing everyone this evening,Your HRSSC Team