Hello HRSSC Families,
Please find below our online registration link for our Fall programs.
Third try was the charm! Thank You for your patience.
You will find an CHART on the landing page with an overview of all of our programs. Follow the REGISTER NOW link you can select all of the options that match your skater’s program. Your selection will connect you with the Speed Skating Nova Scotia SSNS and Speed Skating Canada SSC memberships for the season. These are only charged ONCE PER MEMBER – PER SEASON even when selecting multiple programs and options.
- In our SHORT BLADES programs:
- CLUB ATHLETE membership is for skaters who participate in regional and club level competitions only. (Club and local region mini-meets)
- PROVINCIAL ATHLETE membership is for skaters who will participate in regional meets in Nova Scotia and out of province (our ownCitadel Cup, Dartmouth Sprints, along with PEI & NB competitions.)
- PARENTS/GUARDIANS must also register for the appropriate SSNS and SSC MEMBERSHIPS to ensure we are covered with the insurance policies and the data collected helps track our membership and develop support and additional training programs.
- VOLUNTEER – Board Members, Team Mats, off & on Ice assistance; volunteering at competitions; coach carpool chauffeur …
- OFFICIAL – Any Official certified at Level 1 +; officials with practical experience at a sanctioned meet without Level 1 including Referee, Starter, Lap Counter, Line Judge, and Recorder.
- You may register for both memberships
Please let us know if you have any questions. Happy to assist.
Have a great day.Your HRSSC Team