Hello HRSSC Families,
A few things to share this week and sadly, this includes the update that we will not be returning to our short track practices this season with the extension of restrictions and SMC closure until at least 16 December. Hopefully, in the long run, this will mean a return to sport in 2021 and perhaps some outdoor long track skating later this month.
In the meantime, we have a few goodies for today.
- Dryland online team training – a separate email to each group will follow with links this week’s dryland sessions.
- Thank You to our coaches, Jnr coaches, and skaters for joining along with enthusiasm and good cheer (and maybe the occasional moaning and groaning).
- HRSSC gear – We have some toques, hoodies, and t-shirts available for purchase. **Please see below for details and photos.
- Registration – We continue to work with our IceReg online set-up and after the delay earlier this fall, are trying to include our Winter Registration at the same time. So a little more time for set up but a savings in transaction fees with a one time registration process. Thank You for your continued patience.
- Winter session, including Long Track skating at the Oval and IceReg details to follow soon.
Hope this finds everyone in good spirits and adjusting to the mix of changes at home, school, work, and play. Take Care of each other and stay safe.
Have a great week 🙂Your HRSSC Team