Hello HRSSC Families,
We look forward to welcoming our skaters back to practice tonight and again on Saturday to wrap up our Fall Season.We are going ahead with our practices but please take a few minutes to review the notes below and the attached Newsletter. However, in order to do so, and in order to keep everyone safe we asking:
- All skaters are asked to wear masks on the ice for practice this week.
- Masks will remain on for drills and instruction time
- Masks can be lowered to for speed work
- We will assist and help adjust accordingly if a skater is having trouble with foggy glasses
- Please carefully review and follow the Daily Covid Self Assessment Checklist
Anne will contact families directly with regard to the status of our custom order from Apogoee.
Our Winter Schedule is included in the attached Newsletter.Looking forward to getting back on the ice this evening.
Your HRSSC Team