Hello HRSSC Families,
It was a great first week of speed skating. Lots of smiles on and off the ice, trying out new skills, and getting back into practice together.THANK YOU to our coaches and volunteers for making practice time happen, and to our skaters and families for all of the enthusiasm and good cheer. 🙂
A couple of important updates to share before practice this evening as we have confirmed our guidelines with SMC in keeping with current public health protocols.
- Providing PROOF OF VACCINATION for those 12 years and older:
- to enter St.Margaret’s Centre to be checked in the main lobby
- to participate in HRSSC programs including – skaters, parents/guardians, siblings, spectators, volunteers, coaches
- check in at our table in the inner lobby
- Full details of the current SMC COVID PROTOCOLS click link
- DRESSING ROOMS are available 30 minutes before on-ice time
- Please review the SCHEDULE click link
- As we share rooms between groups, please try to keep your items in your bag and labelled if possible
- Please review our daily COVID SELF-ASSESSMENT guidelines click link
THANK YOU for your patience as we all try to keep each other safe and enjoy the opportunity to have fun together on the ice.Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Looking forward to a fun evening of speed skating!!Your HRSSC Team