Olympic Style All-Round Championship:
- Junior (14-18), Senior (19-29), and Masters (30+) Women and Men: 500m, 1000m, 1500m, and 3000m OS
Train-to-Train Age-Class Championship:
- Girls 11, Girls 12, Boys 12, Boys 13: 300m MS, 500m OS, 1500m MS Super Final, 7-lap ISU MS Final
- Girls 13, Girls 14, Boys 14, Boys 15: 300m MS, 500m OS, 1500m OS, 7-lap ISU MS Final
- For NS skaters, overall place and times will be used for selection to the Canadian Age Class Long Track Championships
All-Ages All-Points Championship:
- Active Start (4-5), FUNdamentals (Girls 6-8, Boys 6-9), Learn to Train (Girls 9-10, Boys 10-11), and novice skaters in Train to Train, Junior, Senior, and Masters: all skaters in these classes will be placed in racing divisions for the weekend based on age and seed times provided. Racing divisions will be mixed gender. Special Olympians will race in their own division if they prefer and if numbers are sufficient. Please ensure that seed times are accurate. If long track times are not available, short track times will be used.